FLO HOME™ X5
240 V | 30 A | 7.2 kW
Extremely sturdy and made in Canada, the FLO Home™ X5 residential charging station lets you track usage data and manage your settings from your private FLO account.
- Connected – Configure the unit’s settings and view usage data remotely.
- Future-proof – Automatic software update and easy addition of a 2nd unit on the same breaker.
- Sturdy – 100% aluminum casing with a highly resistant finish.
- Safe – Risk-free for your house and your car.
- State-of-the-art – Built using first-grade components to last over 10 years.
The FLO Home X5’s network connection gives you access to a whole package of smart features.
- Easy management – Remotely configure the station’s settings and track usage data via our secure online portal or the FLO mobile app.
- Future-proof technology – The unit’s internal software updates automatically so that new features can be added over time. Plus, easily add a second unit on the same breaker thanks to our exclusive power sharing technology.
- Real-time support – The station’s network connection allows us to remotely monitor your unit’s status to ensure service quality and offer real-time technical support in case of emergency.
Adapted to the Canadian climate
- Certified to operate at temperatures ranging from -40 °C to 50 °C, the FLO Home X5 is built using first-grade components, and can be installed either indoors or outdoors.
- Its waterproof aluminum casing can withstand the harshest weather conditions, and its commercial-grade cable will remain flexible even in the coldest temperatures.
FLO Home™ X5 specifications
Level 2 Charging Station
100% aluminum NEMA 4X certified
Designed for indoor or outdoor installation
Ultra resistant Nickel plating
208 – 240 volts @ 60 Hz
Adjustable from 6 to 30 amps
6,2 – 7,2 kW
7.62 m (25′) ultra flex
SAE J1772™ designed to withstand 10,000+ charging cycles
Integrated GFCI circuit breaker 20mA, 3 reset attempts at 15-minute intervals
-40 °C to 50 °C (-40 °F to 122 °F)
Must be installed by a qualified electrician
11.23 kg (24.76 lbs)
including casing, cable, connector and wall bracket
432 x 193 x 175 mm (17″ x 7,6″ x 6,9″)
“HomePlug” power-line communication
CSA certified for Canada and US
CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B)
Conformed with: IC: NMB – 006