FLO HOME™ G5
240 V | 30 A | 7.2 kW
Extremely sturdy and made in Canada, the FLO Home™ G5 residential charging station is valued for its high reliability and construction quality.
- Easy installation – Designed for indoors or outdoors use.
- State-of-the-art – Built using first-grade components to last over 10 years.
- Sturdy – 100% aluminum casing with a highly resistant finish.
- Safe – Risk-free for your house and your car.
100% aluminum with high resistance paint coating
- Designed with the highest quality materials to last… and last… and last!
Adapted to the Canadian climate
- Certified to operate at temperatures ranging from -40 °C to 50 °C, the FLO Home is built using first-grade components, and can be installed either indoors or outdoors.
- Its waterproof aluminum casing can withstand the harshest weather conditions, and its commercial-grade cable will remain flexible even in the coldest temperatures.
FLO Home™ G5 specifications
Level 2 Charging Station
100% aluminum NEMA 4X certified
Designed for indoor or outdoor installation
Anthracite grey with high resistance coating
208 – 240 volts @ 60 Hz
6,2 – 7,2 kW
7.62 m (25′) ultra flex
SAE J1772™ designed to withstand 10,000+ charging cycles
Integrated GFCI circuit breaker 20mA, 3 reset attempts at 15-minute intervals
-40 °C to 50 °C (-40 °F to 122 °F)
Must be installed by a qualified electrician
11.18 kg (24.65 lbs)
including casing, cable, connector and wall bracket
432 x 193 x 175 mm (17″ x 7,6″ x 6,9″)
CSA for Canada and US
CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B)